1. Ask for a confirmation number when making your reservation. Retain this number in case you need to refer to this reservation again in the future.
2. Ask about the deadline for cancellation without penalty. You must cancel by this deadline to avoid any cancellation fees.
3. Ask for the phone number of the hotel, since it's best to call the hotel directly to make sure you are not charged. When you cancel your reservation, be sure to get the cancellation number. This number is your proof that you called and you did cancel should there be a discrepancy.
4. If you follow proper procedures and you are still charged a No-Show fee, call the hotel directly and give them your cancellation number and request that you receive a credit on your credit card on record. If you do not get the credit, protest the charge with your credit card company and typically, these charges will be reversed in your favor.
5. At the Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs, you can read our cancellation policy on the FAQ page.